Cured meat = Pork? Think again! Our pork-free collection features lamb, mutton, venison and beef, made by incredibly talented producers working from the majestic beauty of Scotland’s Great Glen to the green and rolling hills of Dorset. And all neatly packaged in a jaunty tin.
- Trealy Farm Charcuterie Welsh Lamb Merguez Salami (80g): Made by Trealy Farm Charcuterie in Monmouthshire, this clean, lemony salami is made from Welsh lamb, with subtle use of herbs and spices. Has a beef casing.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Jerky with Pineapple & Chilli (40g): Made in Worcestershire by Big Horn Biltong, this fantastic snack can be eaten at all times especially good with beer! Using Rare Breed Beef and layers of umami flavours with chilli flakes and sweet pineapple juice.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Biltong with Chilli (55g): The wonderful people at BigHorn Biltong in Worcestershire are making some seriously premium beefy snacks! Their beef has been reared in a totally free-range and stress-free environment, feeding on grass, hay and silage, and so produces a meat that is not only succulent but also full of flavour.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: air dried beef (sliced) (60g): Made by Cobble Lane Cured, this bresaola is cured with fresh herbs, balsamic vinegar and red wine, which give a refreshing tang. It is a great new way to experience British beef.
- Capreolus smoked mutton (sliced) (50g) : Capreolus are the award winning Dorset charcuterie, and their smoked mutton is from sheep bred in Dorset and the West Country and is cured with rosemary, juniper, garlic, black pepper, and port. It is then air-dried before being smoked over beech wood.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: Scottish Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (60g): Made by Great Glen Charcuterie, this moist, lean salami is made with wild red deer, whole green peppercorns and a little spice and lightly oak-smoked.