This collection showcases a range of fine and intensely moreish cured meats from the length and breadth of the UK. And all presented in an extremely natty stripy tin!
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Coppa with Rare Breed Pork (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie near Bude, this artisan Cornish Coppa is a delicious cured cut prepared from the shoulder and nape of farm reared Lop pigs. Beautifully seasoned, cured and matured for 4 months, this is well worth the wait.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Biltong with Chilli (35g): The wonderful people at BigHorn Biltong in Worcestershire are making some seriously premium beefy snacks! Their beef has been reared in a totally free-range and stress-free environment, feeding on grass, hay and silage, and so produces a meat that is not only succulent but also full of flavour.
- Highland Charcuterie Pork rillette (160g): Made in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Lishman’s Nduja (140g): Made in Ilkley in Yorkshire. Pronounced un-doo-yah (although a lot of us like to call it Nudger too!) this is a soft spreading salami with Italian origins. It is seriously spicy; seasoned with cayenne pepper and chilli and has a wonderful melting quality.
- Beersticks (6): The famous Moons Green beerstick is a cracking snacking salami that partners beautifully with a cool glass of beer, and has a great kick of Malawian chilli, and a hint of garlic and paprika.