Nothing beats a cool beer and a tasty selection of cured meats. We’ve brought the very best of British together for you – some irresistible beersticks and ducksticks, our favourite salami from Cornwall, and a cheeky chorizo from the Highlands – all paired with a couple of craft beers. Sit back and relax.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Jerky with Pineapple & Chilli (40g): Made in Worcestershire by Big Horn Biltong, this fantastic snack can be eaten at all times especially good with beer! Using Rare Breed Beef and layers of umami flavours with chilli flakes and sweet pineapple juice.
- Regeasticks (6): These luxurious and morish snacking salamis are made by Moons Green charcuterie on the Kent/Sussex border, and contain cranberry, scotch bonnet pepper, spices and herbs.
- Blood, red wine and chocolate salami (80g): Made by Trealy Farm Charcuterie in Monmouthshire, inspired by the Mexican ‘mole’ which is usually some form of bean casserole in combination with chorizo, blood sausage and dark chocolate as well as many other possible ingredients.
- Limpopo Butcher’s Choice Biltong (50g): Made by a South African, so there’s an air of authenticity, but he makes it in West London with brilliant British beef. The Butcher’s Choice is herby with a moreish tang. Despite the flavouring, though, it’s the quality of the beef that lasts longest in the mouth.
- Fourpure Juicebox Citrus IPA (330ml, ABV 5.9%): Pure tropical, fruity pleasure in a glass. Fresh orange zest and heaps of extremely aromatic hops give this beer bright, intense flavours of mango, papaya and bitter orange. A restrained yet present bitterness makes you want that next sip, and the next one, and the one after that. Hoppy, zesty, refreshing.
- Northern Monk Northern Star Mocha Porter (330ml, ABV 5.9%): Coffee flavours in dark beer are always a glittering combination. Northern Star Mocha Porter takes this to another level, as Northern Monk blend in ground coffee beans to the brew, full of bitterness and hazelnut hints, along with rich dark chocolate and milk sugar to balance this full bodied dark ale. A collaboration with Leeds’ North Star Coffee Micro Coffee Roasters.