Summer is unfortunately slipping away. I’m sorry. There’s just a faint chill in the air, reminding us that autumn is just around the corner. It’s not bad news though, because it affords us the opportunity to alter the charcuterie offering to reflect the season. Richer meats and stronger flavours might be required as the days shorten and the temperature drops. Consider, if you will, these delicious offerings which provide a satisfying flavour punch.
- Venison & Green Peppercorn Salami, Great Glen Charcuterie, Scotland
- Smoked Mutton Leg, Capreolus Fine Foods, Dorset
- Mushroom & Truffle Salami, Moons Green, Kent
- Chilli Chorizo, Cornish Charcuterie, Cornwall
- Spiced Pork Collar, Tempus Charcuterie, Surrey
- Smoked Duck Breast, Trealy Farm Charcuterie, Wales
**Wholesale customers** – If you would like to place an order just get in touch with us at the office via the email and number below. Please be aware that we will now be in the office and available Monday-Friday from 8.00am to 16.00pm. We will be able to offer next day delivery on orders placed before 10am (stock permitting). Slicing requests will still require 48 hours notice. If you have any other queries please either enquire with your account manager or get hold of us via email email@example.com or on the office phone on 0207 403 5481.