Are you strong, methodical, meticulous, numerate and hard-working?!
We’re looking for a Warehouse Assistant to help us out at our busy HQ in Borough Market.
Initially for one day a week (a Tuesday) but with the possibility to increase to two or three days a week for the right candidate.
You will help us:
- Unload, count, store and manage stock
- Pack orders
- Make local deliveries (if you’re a cyclist, that will be a bonus)
- Keep our unit clean and tidy
- Make sure kit is kept in good order and tidied away correctly
- Slice meats for special orders
You will be part of a friendly team in a fun environment at the heart of one of the world’s most famous food destinations. We will pay you the London Living Wage of £9.40/hour + holiday pay.
You don’t need to have any experience. You do need to be punctual, hard-working, have the right attitude and be an initiative-taker.
If after 6 months you excel in your role, it is likely you will move onto greater things within Cannon & Cannon.
Please send a CV and covering email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.