This collection is brand new for this year, and not only contains Rare Breed Nape, Venison Salami, Beer sticks (essentially posh Pepperamis) but also a very special LBV 2011 Port and whole small truckles of English Smoked Cheddar, Stilton, Popti Seaweed Crackers and Spiced Tomato Relish to get you in the festive spirit.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: Scottish Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (60g): Made by Great Glen Charcuterie, this moist, lean salami is made with wild red deer, whole green peppercorns, a little spice and lightly oak-smoked.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Nape with Rare Breed Pork (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie near Bude, this artisan Cornish Coppa is a delicious cured cut prepared from the shoulder and nape of farm reared Lop pigs. Beautifully seasoned, cured and matured for 4 months, this is well worth the wait.
- Beersticks (6): The famous Moons Green beerstick is a cracking snacking salami that partners beautifully with a cool glass of beer, and has a great kick of Malawian chilli, and a hint of garlic and paprika.
- Paxton & Whitfields finest Stilton (225g): A truly exceptional example of one of England’s most famous cheeses, with a herby tang and rich creaminess.
- Paxton & Whitfields smoked Ceodre (200g): Nestled between the Dorset Downs and the West Dorset heritage coast in Bride Valley, lies the estate from which we have sourced our Smoked Ceodre. Farmhouse Cheddar has been made on the farm for over 45 years and continues the tradition of handmade West Country cheesemaking which has been handed down through the generations.
- Kicking Tomato Chutney (225g): A spicy blend of tomatoes, scotch bonnet peppers, spices and dried fruit. This one-of-a kind chutney with its chunky bits of tangy and tasty tomatoes is a perfect foil to the delicious meat of a charcuterie board.
- Popti Seaweed Savoury Thins (120g): Hand foraged Cornish seaweed takes these crackers to another level. Umami savoury notes partner beautifully with salami.
- Quevedo LBV Port 2011 (37.5ml): This super-special late bottled vintage Port has been lovingly aged for 5 years under Oscar’s care.