Cured meat = Pork? Think again! Our pork-free collection features lamb, mutton, venison and beef, made by incredibly talented producers working from the majestic beauty of Scotland’s Great Glen to the green and rolling hills of Dorset. And all neatly packaged in a jaunty tin.
- Trealy Farm Welsh Lamb Merguez Salami (80g): Made by Trealy Farm in Monmouthshire, this clean, lemony salami is made from Welsh lamb, with subtle use of herbs and spices. Has a beef casing.
- Marsh Pig Chilli Jerky (30g): Made in Norfolk by Marsh Pig, this jerky is made from lean East Anglian rare breed beef, and its umami flavours are enhanced with fiery chilli.
- BigHorn Original Biltong (35g): Made with finest pedigree free-range rare breed beef born and reared in the UK, this air-dried beef is made by BigHorn Biltong in Worcestershire, with rock salt, black pepper and coriander. Sugar, MSG and gluten-free.
- Capreolus smoked mutton (sliced) (50g) or air dried beef (sliced) (50g): Capreolus are the award winning Dorset charcuterie, and their smoked mutton is from sheep bred in Dorset and the West Country and is cured with rosemary, juniper, garlic, black pepper, and port. It is then air-dried before being smoked over beech wood. Their beef is from the silverside of grass fed Aberdeen Angus cows – a superb but delicate beefiness is the amazing flavour here.
- C&C branded sliced pack: Scottish Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (60g): Made by Great Glen Charcuterie, this moist, lean salami is made with wild red deer, whole green peppercorns and a little spice and lightly oak-smoked.
One month shelf life.