This collection is brand new for this year, containing everything you need to delight party guests. We have curated an array of cured meats which beautifully compliment one another and would make the ideal and easy start to your festive dinner party. All you need to do is take it out and put it on a serving platter.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Salami with Rare Breed Pork, Seaweed and Cider (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie near Bude, this salami is hand crafted on the farm using their own rare breed Lop pork and Cornish beef. The seaweed is gathered off the coast of St. Ives and they use locally produced North Coast Cider.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: Welsh Salami with Veal, Pork, Sage & Thyme (60g): Made by Trealy Farm in Monmouthshire, the Veal is from Bocaddon Farm, and mixed with pork, sage and thyme.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: Scottish Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (60g): Made by Great Glen Charcuterie, this moist, lean salami is made with wild red deer, whole green peppercorns, a little spice and lightly oak-smoked.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Bresaola with Air-Dried Beef, Rosemary & Thyme (60g): Made by Cobble Lane Cured, this bresaola is cured with fresh herbs, balsamic vinegar and red wine, which give a refreshing tang. It is a great new way to experience British beef.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Nape with Rare Breed Pork (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie near Bude, this artisan Cornish Coppa is a delicious cured cut prepared from the shoulder and nape of farm reared Lop pigs. Beautifully seasoned, cured and matured for 4 months, this is well worth the wait.
- Cornish Charcuterie Salt and Pepper Lardo (60g): This is a Cornish interpretation of the classic Italian cured back fat. Using their own Lop pigs, which have a buttery smooth fat, Cornish Charcuterie have delicately cured this and added a dusting of salt and spiky black pepper to give it some heat.
- Cornish Charcuterie Pork Rillette (110g): Cornish Charcuterie’s award-winning traditional pork rillette is made from Norton Barton Farm Cornish Lop pork, poached in duck fat, lightly seasoned and shredded.
- Sobrasada (whole) (250g): Made by Trealy Farm in Monmouthshire, This is a form of ready to eat chorizo salami that is so soft that it is spreadable. Some people simply like to spread this on a biscuit, a traditional Mallorcan way to use sobrasada is to spread it on lightly toasted sourdough bread, let it melt in a bit and then drizzling a little honey on top as a tapas dish.
- Kicking Tomato Chutney (225g): A spicy blend of tomatoes, scotch bonnet peppers, spices and dried fruit. This one-of-a kind chutney with its chunky bits of tangy and tasty tomatoes is a perfect foil to the delicious meat of a charcuterie board.
- Popti Seaweed Savoury Thins (120g): Hand foraged Cornish seaweed takes these crackers to another level. Umami savoury notes partner beautifully with salami.