This collection showcases a range of fine and intensely moreish cured meats from the length and breadth of the UK. And all presented in an extremely natty stripy tin!
- C&C branded sliced pack: English Salami with Rare Breed Pork, Seaweed and Cider (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie near Bude, this salami is hand crafted on the farm using their own rare breed Lop pork and Cornish beef. The seaweed is gathered off the coast of St. Ives and they use locally produced North Coast Cider.
- C&C branded sliced pack: Welsh salami with Veal, Pork, Sage & Thyme (60g): Made by Trealy Farm in Monmouthshire, the Veal is from Bocaddon Farm, and mixed with pork, sage and thyme.
- Marsh Pig Red Wine Jerky (50g): Made in Norfolk by Marsh Pig, this jerky is made from lean East Anglian rare breed beef, and its umami flavours are enhanced with red wine and herbs.
- Capreolus smoked mutton (sliced) (50g) or air dried beef (sliced) (50g): Capreolus are the award winning Dorset charcuterie, and their smoked mutton is from sheep bred in Dorset and the West Country and is cured with rosemary, juniper, garlic, black pepper, and port. It is then air-dried before being smoked over beech wood. Their beef is from the silverside of grass fed Aberdeen Angus cows – a superb but delicate beefiness is the amazing flavour here.
- Great Glen Charcuterie Chilli Venison Chorizo (whole) (65g): Great Glen Charcuterie is in the heart of the Highlands, near Fort William, and their Chilli Chorizo is a lean, moist salami made from wild red deer, with spices, a little chilli and lightly oak-smoked.
Shelf life: 2 months