This collection showcases a range of fine and intensely moreish cured meats from the length and breadth of the UK. And all presented in an extremely natty stripy tin!
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Salami with Rare Breed Pork, Seaweed and Cider (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie near Bude, this salami is hand crafted on the farm using their own rare breed Lop pork and Cornish beef. The seaweed is gathered off the coast of St. Ives and they use locally produced North Coast Cider.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Chilli Chorizo with Rare Breed Pork (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie, this chorizo is made with Cornish Lop Pork and spiked with chilli flakes.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Jerky with Pineapple & Chilli (40g): Made in Worcestershire by Big Horn Biltong, this fantastic snack can be eaten at all times especially good with beer! Using Rare Breed Beef and layers of umami flavours with chilli flakes and sweet pineapple juice.
- Capreolus smoked mutton (sliced) (50g): Capreolus are the award winning Dorset charcuterie, and their smoked mutton is from sheep bred in Dorset and the West Country and is cured with rosemary, juniper, garlic, black pepper, and port. It is then air-dried before being smoked over beech wood.
- Great Glen Charcuterie Chilli Venison Chorizo (whole) (65g): Great Glen Charcuterie is in the heart of the Highlands, near Fort William, and their Chilli Chorizo is a lean, moist salami made from wild red deer, with spices, a little chilli and lightly oak-smoked.