We’ve pulled out all the stops for this fine collection of cured meats and classy snacks that shows off the enormous talents of the charcutiers now working across the length and breadth of the UK. What’s more, we’ve brought everything together in a sleek and festive gift tin. (Wicker + straw = very 2015 😉 )
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Salami with Rare Breed Pork, Seaweed and Cider (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie, this salami is hand crafted on the farm using their own rare breed Lop pork and Cornish beef. The seaweed is gathered off the coast of St. Ives and they use locally produced North Coast Cider.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: Welsh salami with Veal, Pork, Sage & Thyme (60g): Made by Trealy Farm in Monmouthshire, the Veal is from Bocaddon Farm, and mixed with pork, sage and thyme.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Chilli Chorizo with Rare Breed Pork (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie, this chorizo is made with Cornish Lop Pork and spiked with chilli flakes.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: Scottish Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (60g): Made by Great Glen Charcuterie, this moist, lean salami is made with wild red deer, whole green peppercorns, a little spice and lightly oak-smoked.
- Great Glen Charcuterie Chilli Venison Chorizo (whole) (65g): Great Glen Charcuterie is in the heart of the Highlands, near Fort William, and their Chilli Chorizo is a lean, moist salami made from wild red deer, with spices, a little chilli and lightly oak-smoked.
- Duck, Pork & Sichuan Flower Pepper Salami (80g): Made by Trealy Farm in Monmouthshire, this rich salami is made from duck and pork, and cut through with herbs, spices and Sichuan flower pepper. Beef casing.
- Beersticks (6): The famous Moons Green beerstick is a cracking snacking salami that partners beautifully with a cool glass of beer, and has a great kick of Malawian chilli, and a hint of garlic and paprika.
- Ducksticks (6): These luxurious and morish snacking salamis are made by Moons Green charcuterie on the Kent/Sussex border, and contain port and duck, with a little garlic, orange peel, spices and herbs.
- Fiery ‘Nduja (200-250g): This is Moons Green’s version of Calabria’s soft and spicy spreading salami, with a blend of fresh chillies and dried bird’s eye chillies from Malawi. The rest is mostly pork fat, though there’s a little fennel and also shoulder and leg meat too.