Nothing beats a cool beer and a tasty selection of cured meats. We’ve brought the very best of British together for you – some irresistible beersticks and ducksticks, our favourite salami from Cornwall, and a cheeky chorizo from the Highlands – all paired with a couple of craft beers. Sit back and relax.
- C&C branded sliced pack: English Salami with Rare Breed Pork, Seaweed and Cider (60g): Made by Cornish Charcuterie near Bude, this salami is hand crafted on the farm using their own rare breed Lop pork and Cornish beef. The seaweed is gathered off the coast of St. Ives and they use locally produced North Coast Cider.
- Great Glen Charcuterie Chilli Venison Chorizo (whole) (65g): Great Glen Charcuterie is in the heart of the Highlands, near Fort William, and their Chilli Chorizo is a lean, moist salami made from wild red deer, with spices, a little chilli and lightly oak-smoked.
- Ducksticks (6): These luxurious and morish snacking salamis are made by Moons Green charcuterie on the Kent/Sussex border, and contain port and duck, with a little garlic, orange peel, spices and herbs.
- Beersticks (6): The famous Moons Green beerstick is a cracking snacking salami that parnthers beautifully with a cool glass of beer, and has a great kick of Malawian chilli, and a hint of garlic and paprika.
- Beers (2): Two 33cl bottles or tins of beer from one of the many up-and-coming independent British craft breweries.
2 month shelf life.