Nothing beats a cool beer and a tasty selection of cured meats. We’ve brought the very best of British together for you – some irresistible beersticks and ducksticks, our favourite salami from Cornwall, and a cheeky chorizo from the Highlands – all paired with a couple of craft beers. Sit back and relax.
- Cannon & Cannon selects range: English Biltong with Rare Breed Beef (55g):Made in Worcestershire by Big Horn Biltong, simply put, because they believe that beef that has been reared in a totally free-range and stress-free environment, feeding on grass, hay and silage, produces a meat that is not only succulent but also full of flavour. They only buy the finest pedigree rare breed beef born and reared in the UK. This has a simple herb blend and is a certified ‘paleo’ high protein product.
- Great Glen Charcuterie Chilli Venison Chorizo (whole) (65g): Great Glen Charcuterie is in the heart of the Highlands, near Fort William, and their Chilli Chorizo is a lean, moist salami made from wild red deer, with spices, a little chilli and lightly oak-smoked.
- Ducksticks (6): These luxurious and morish snacking salamis are made by Moons Green charcuterie on the Kent/Sussex border, and contain port and duck, with a little garlic, orange peel, spices and herbs.
- Beersticks (6): The famous Moons Green beerstick is a cracking snacking salami that parnthers beautifully with a cool glass of beer, and has a great kick of Malawian chilli, and a hint of garlic and paprika.
- Beers (2): Two 330ml cans of beer from one of the many up-and-coming independent British craft breweries.