Cannon & Cannon are hiring (again)…
We’re looking for new people to join our expanding team. Do you love cured meat, have a head for business and want to join an ambitious and fast paced company? We’d like to hear from you if so.
We have a great team of people, a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Borough Market, five years of solid growth behind us, and huge potential to grow our British cured meat sales much much further.
Are you the person to do that with us? You’ll need to be very hard working, fun-loving, hungry, humble, and an excellent and sensitive team-player.
Further details below.
Contact Sean on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email. Or drop him a line to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who we are looking for people who might fit these roles:
- Warehouse / Wholesale Assistant initially 2 days per week but will grow quickly
- Account Manager – Full time and must have experience in fine food trade sales
- General Manager – Full time and must have excellent organisational skills, operations experience, used to being busy and with a head for numbers, IT and business
About Cannon & Cannon Fine Foods
Cannon & Cannon is a five year old, high growth, ambitious fine food company at the forefront of the British cured meat industry. From our global HQ in Borough Market we:
- Wholesale to restaurants, hotels, delis and pubs across the whole of the UK
- Retail through market stalls at Borough, Herne Hill, Kings Cross, Primrose Hill, Hampstead and Hackney
- Host Meat School, for cured meat tastings/pairings and hands-on butchery classes
- Cater for a range of events across central London
- Manage an online shop
We are an accredited London Living Wage employer and firmly believe that fun, passion, commitment and hard work are all part and parcel of a good working environment, and a successful business.