Do you have a passion for good quality food? Do you enjoy engaging with people and like making a sale?
We’re always on the look-out for keen-as-mustard people to help us sell the finest British cured meats on our market stalls – particularly at Borough Market near London Bridge, and outside Kings Cross station.
What you can offer us:
- an engaging and outgoing personality
- commercial savvy
- a love of great food
- attention to detail
What we can offer you:
- a London Living Wage of £9.40/hour + holiday pay
- a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- training in all our products
- a role as the public face of one of the UK’s most exciting food sectors
Previous market stall experience preferable, but not essential. Most importantly, you need the right attitude and a willingness to learn (and sell!).
We can offer shifts on different days of the week, both weekdays and weekends.
Interested? Please send your CV with a covering email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!