New year, new job?
We’re looking for someone to lead our fast-growing Wholesale team. It’s a brilliant opportunity for someone with at least two years’ experience in premium produce trade sales to get stuck in and take this part of our business to a new level.
We have a great team of people, a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Borough Market, five years of solid growth behind us, and huge potential to grow our British cured meat sales much much further.
Are you the person to do that for us? You’ll need to be very hard working, fun-loving, hungry, humble, and an excellent and sensitive team-player.
Further details below.
Contact Sean on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email. Or drop him a line to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you!
- To lead Cannon & Cannon’s wholesale team and to develop its product range, increase sales and create and implement a growth strategy in line with the targets set by the company Board.
- To contribute to other parts of the business, including playing an active role in the leadership and management team ensuring the business is integrated and delivering across all revenue streams.
- To build and sustain excellent relationships with suppliers, commercial partners, customers and colleagues meaning you are a key player in the company as well as the wider industry ensuring Cannon & Cannon remains the first name in British cured meat.
- Significant experience of leading sales teams and developing sales strategies
- Experience in strategic level business leadership
- An innovative, driven, and entrepreneurial approach to working life
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the food industry and experience in the wholesale and retail sector
- Experience in social media, marketing and modern sales techniques
About Cannon & Cannon Fine Foods
Cannon & Cannon is a five year old, high growth, ambitious fine food company at the forefront of the British cured meat industry. From our global HQ in Borough Market we:
- Wholesale to restaurants, hotels, delis and pubs across the whole of the UK
- Retail through market stalls at Borough, Herne Hill, Kings Cross, Primrose Hill, Hampstead and Hackney
- Host Meat School, for cured meat tastings/pairings and hands-on butchery classes
- Cater for a range of events across central London
- Manage an online shop
We are an accredited London Living Wage employer and firmly believe that fun, passion, commitment and hard work are all part and parcel of a good working environment, and a successful business.