There is no denying that the UK’s service stations have never had the finest reputation in culinary circles. Enduring memories of a certain Olympic breakfast have never quite been forgotten, even after Heston’s best efforts on the A303. These drab roadside rest-stops are nothing on the wondrous efforts of our continental neighbours, where along the Autoroute de Soleil heading southward … Continue Reading
- HANDS-ON COURSE: MAKE YOUR OWN BACON COURSES - £65-90
- HANDS-ON COURSE: CLASSIC CURING EVENING, £65
- TASTING EVENING: MEAT AND WINE PAIRING WITH BOROUGH WINES, MONTHLY £25pp
- HANDS-ON COURSE: THE OTHER BITS - PIG HEAD HAM AND COTECHINO, £125 pp
- TASTING EVENING: AN INTRO TO BRITISH CURED MEAT, QUARTERLY, £25pp
- TASTING EVENING: MEAT AND BEER PAIRING WITH BREWDOG, MONTHLY, £25pp
Cannon & Cannon retail and distribute the very best British cured meat
We also cater events and, through our Meat School, run tasting sessions and hands-on curing classes.
The British charcuterie industry is growing rapidly. We’re passionate about our farmers, charcutiers, and their amazing products, and we want to introduce you to them.